Z-Wave devices, especially battery powered devices, can take up to a day to show as disconnected. This is because such devices only send health reports once a day or in some case even longer.
Articles in this section
- Media and Marketing Materials
- What are Showroom and My Showroom?
- What is a Company Profile Page, and how do I edit it?
- What devices are supported in Devicebook Smart Homes?
- Does Devicebook for Contractors require a Subscription?
- Remote Tech Support
- How do I add a Team Member?
- Review Client Records and Job History
- View Team Appointments
- A Z-Wave device has been unplugged from power/battery, but Devicebook still reports it as connected, how come?
Article is closed for comments.