Devicebook Surveillance allows remote live video stream viewing of a home via the Devicebook App, and automatic video recording.
The surveillance solution makes use of Cameras and Motion Sensors.
- See a live video stream of each camera installed in the home in the Devicebook App.
- Two-way audio communication via the Devicebook App and microphone/speaker enabled cameras.
- Choose to automatically record video while motion is detected in a location.
- Records on all cameras automatically when SOS is turned on.
- View past recordings in the Devicebook App.
- When Privacy mode is enabled on a camera, it cannot be streamed from, and it will never automatically record video.
Emergency Solution Integration
This feature is enabled only if the home also has one of the following solutions
- Security - Record on all cameras automatically when an intruder is detected.
- Air Safety - Record on all cameras automatically when an emergency is detected.
- Elder Care -Record on all cameras automatically when an emergency is detected.
Learn about Using Devicebook Surveillance.
Learn about Designing & Installing Devicebook Surveillance
Article is closed for comments.