The Devicebook Self-monitored security uses state of the art technology to monitor a residence for intruders. The homeowner and all of their trusted Responders are notified when an intruder is detected.
Remote Control and Monitoring
- Arm or disarm your home from the Devicebook App.
- While armed in "stay" mode, a window opening or glass breaking will trigger an intruder alert.
- While armed in "away" mode, motion detected in the home will trigger an intruder alert, as will the triggers specified for "stay" mode.
- While in "disarmed" mode, nothing will trigger an intruder alert.
- When an intruder is detected, get notified via the Devicebook App. If not dismissed as a false alarm, Responders will be notified.
- See current state of all sensors in the home from the Devicebook App.
Routines and Automation
- Automatically arm or disarm your home on a schedule, or when you arrive at home or head out.
- Arm your home with a remote control or keypad.
- Control lights with Alexa
Each location in the home can have any combination of the following security features.
- Detect intruders by motion, when home is armed in away mode.
- Devices Used:
- Motion Sensors
- Detect intruders by the unexpected opening/closing of a window or door, when home is armed.
- Devices used:
- Open/Close Sensors
- Detect intruders by the sound of nearby window glass breaking when home is armed.
- Devices Used:
- Glassbreak Detectors
- Ward off intruders and alert residents when an intruder is detected.
- Devices Used
Learn about Using Devicebook Security.
Learn about Designing & Installing Devicebook Security.
Article is closed for comments.